OK, so used epoch time to find the records I want to delete (with rain and
rainRate), now do I just delete them or do they need to be replaced by null
(or 0.0?). I may need a hand with the correct syntax for that please

*pi@wduino*:*~ $* echo "SELECT rainRate FROM archive WHERE (dateTime >
1617159600);" | sudo sqlite3 /var/lib/weewx/weewx.sdb

0.0419816511200587

0.0

0.0

0.0