Hi.  Help needed please.  I have imported several years of data from my old
weather station into weewx.sdb. In particular, I imported the rain data
into the [rain] field in the archive table and left the [rainRate] field
blank.

I then ran ‘sudo wee_database --drop-daily’ followed by ‘sudo wee_database
--rebuild-daily’ and both ran ok without error.  The monthly and yearly
summary reports generated for the imported temperature and wind data
summarised ok but the precipitation summary data remains blank for some
reason.

Any idea how I get the rain data summaries would be appreciated.  Thanks.