Hello,

If I understand correctly, you deleted, then regenerated all of the NOAA
monthly and yearly reports.

When you say "precipitation summary data remains blank," do you mean each
line in one of the summaries? Or, do you mean the totals at the bottom of
the page? And, is it every line? Or, only an occasional line?

It's worth looking at what is in the daily summary database. This should do
it:

*sqlite3 weewx.sdb*
sqlite> *select datetime(dateTime,'unixepoch','localtime'), sum from
archive_day_rain;*
sqlite> *select datetime(min(dateTime),'unixepoch','localtime'), sum(sum)
from archive_day_rain group by
strftime("%Y",dateTime,'unixepoch','localtime');*

The first select statement will give the rain for each day. It may be quite
voluminous, depending on how big your database is.

The second will give the total rain for each year.

See if they look reasonable, then we can take it from there.

-tk