the upgrade to 4.5 from 4.4 failed and weewx is broken please advice
used these commands for upgrade
sudo apt update
apt list --upgradable  (4.5 was showing)
sudo apt full-upgrade
then I answered "N" to the upgrade select to keep my old files

Apr  2 21:31:49 raspberrypi systemd[1]: Starting LSB: weewx weather
system...
Apr  2 21:31:49 raspberrypi weewx[1049]: Starting weewx weather system:
weewxTraceback (most recent call last):
Apr  2 21:31:49 raspberrypi weewx[1049]:   File "/usr/share/weewx/weewxd",
line 29, in <module>
Apr  2 21:31:49 raspberrypi weewx[1049]:     import user.extensions
Apr  2 21:31:49 raspberrypi weewx[1049]:   File
"/usr/share/weewx/user/extensions.py", line 20, in <module>
Apr  2 21:31:49 raspberrypi weewx[1049]:     schema_extended =
schemas.wview.schema + [('lightning_strikes', 'REAL'), ('avg_distance',
'REAL')]
Apr  2 21:31:49 raspberrypi weewx[1049]: TypeError: unsupported operand
type(s) for +: 'dict' and 'list'
Apr  2 21:31:49 raspberrypi weewx[1049]:  failed!
Apr  2 21:31:49 raspberrypi systemd[1]: weewx.service: Control process
exited, code=exited, status=1/FAILURE
Apr  2 21:31:49 raspberrypi systemd[1]: weewx.service: Failed with result
'exit-code'.
Apr  2 21:31:49 raspberrypi systemd[1]: Failed to start LSB: weewx weather
system.