Hello,

I have an existing WeeWx Database with following signals I generated
myself: "Snow_Heigt", "AQM_PM10_0", etc...
With WeeWx 4 some of my signals were introduced as default and I would like
to moove my scheme to the default for compatibility reasons with skins and
so on.

I would therefore just rename my "old" columns to the new default name (and
delete the default comlums if available".
Adjust my old schemes that it is compatible angain an then

   - *Reconfigure the Database: wee_database weewx.conf --reconfigure*
   - *Rebuild the daily tables: wee_database weewx.conf --rebuild-daily*

Do you think there is anythink else to take into account? I would like to
do it right the first time, since my Database has already 600MB it might
take a while ;)

Regards,
engolling