I'm currently reading data into weewx using an Acurite Atlas, an RTL-SDR,
rtl_433, and weewx-sdr.

I'd like to import barometric pressure sensor data into weewx via MQTT from
a wifi pressure sensor.  Is that possible?
If yes, is it possible to import data via 2 different drivers?

The potential plan is to connect an BME280 sensor (via i2c) to a ESP8266
wifi module loaded with Tasmota open-source firmware.
see:  https://tasmota.github.io/docs/BME280/
Tasmota sends the data a tele/%topic%/SENSOR JSON response.

Assuming that weewx can accept data via MQTT, I'm not sure what the
device-facing variable name would be inside of weewx.
example of known device-facing variable name:
outTemp = temperature.001.AcuriteAtlaspacket