Hi all,

Wondering if anyone has seen this issue before. My hays chart shows the
hours til now with time_length = today, so for the full 24 hours the graph
is a complete circle of data, and the axis values increase as more time
passes, but I want a constant axis with 24 hours and only fill information
as it is received.

My configuration is as follows

    [[chart3]]
        title = Wind Speed
        time_length = today
        [[[haysChart]]]
            color = "#ff4500"
            yAxis_softMax = 25

I know a lot of people have it working, but something has gone awry for me.
Any hints on things to try?

WeeWX version: 4.5.1
Belchertown Skin Version: 1.3b1