Hello,

I would like to install weewx in an Ubuntu Linux container under Proxmox.
The installation worked. Now I would like to set up the driver for the
TE923 station.
If I connect the station to a normal Linux PC, weewx can read out the
station. This is not yet possible with the Linux container. To do this, I
have to forward the USB device from the server to the container.

But I have not yet understood how the driver can find the station via USB.
Which device do I have to forward to the container?

Can someone explain to me how the driver finds the station under Linux?