sorry, i forgot to say that i successfully forwarded the serial port of an
arduino to a linux container via USB passthru. This basically works
(https://medium.com/@konpat/usb-passthrough-to-an-lxc-proxmox-15482674f11d).

The weather station is not a tty device. It will show up as a HID device.
I'm still doing something wrong.

do...@dougjenkins.com schrieb am Mittwoch, 15. September 2021 um 15:58:19
UTC+2: