I just made a new image of RPi Bullseye and tried installing Weewx from
fresh. Got this message:

Warning: apt-key is deprecated. Manage keyring files in trusted.gpg.d
instead (see apt-key(8)).

Found the keyfiles : http://weewx.com/keys.html , but dont' know how to add
to trusted sources.

other word of warning don't be tempted to update the firmware via sudo
rpi-update - I did this and the video out stopped working. I had to make a
new image.
Apart from these issues Bullseye works fine!