You have at least two options. One is to keep your detailed solar records
separately and pull the data items you want to display into either new
fields or 'spare' fields in the weewx database. The other, of course, is to
add all the fields you need to the weewx database. AFAIK, there is no
ready-made 'package' that does this.

I don't incorporate my solar data in weewx, because I created a separate
application that records all the data locally before I got into weather,
and my solar provider has an excellent web-based App which displays the
real-time data. I do, however, use the first approach to combine some of
the data from my ecobee thermostat with weewx's weather data for display.
Assuming that you have some degree of comfort with database design and
Python programming, the weewx documentation will help you greatly with
either approach, but you will also be able to get useful help and advice
about implementation details here.