To expand slightly on Tom's response to the second half of your query,
wee_import is designed to import *complete archive records* (or, at least,
as complete as the source device produces) from an external source into the
weewx database. It is not intended to update selected fields *in existing
records*, which is what you want to do, nor can it be used to do so.
Depending on your comfort with SQL and/or Python programming, you will need
either to use the sqlite3 app directly to update the records or follow one
of his suggested strategies.