The only real definitive way of determining what schema you are using is to
access the database and check what fields are there. If you have only ever
installed v 4.0.0 or later and did not explicitly change the schema you are
almost certainly using the extended schema. If you have upgraded a v3.x or
earlier install you are most likely using the legacy wview schema unless
you explicitly changed schemas. You can check the schema config option for
the binding concerned under [DataBindings] in weewx.conf, eg:

[DataBindings]

     [[wx_binding]]
         # The schema defines the structure of the database.
         # It is *only* used when the database is created. schema =
schemas.wview_extended.schema
         schema = schemas.wview_extended.schema

However, the schema config option is only used when the database is created
so it is possible that it may be different to the actual schema of the
database you are using.

The fact you don't get luminosity plots could be due to any one of a myriad
of issues, schema is just but one of the possible causes. The most likely
cause is that your skin is not set to generate and display such plots.

If you are using the 4.6.x Seasons skin you can specify in the skin config
file what observations you wish to see reported and plotted. As I said in
my previous post I suggest you have a look through the [DisplayOptions]
stanza, the comments should guide you. One thing I did omit was that you
will need to add suitable entries to the [ImageGenerator] stanza of the
skin config file to create your luminosity plot files, something like
(untested):

[ImageGenerator]
    [[day_images]]
        [[[dayluminosity]]]
            [[[[luminosity]]]]

likewise for week, month and year plots in [[week_images]], [[month_images]]
and [[year_images]]. Provided you have appropriate settings in
[DisplayOptions] your plots should appear. If things don't work as expected
check if the luminosity plot files are being generated, check the log for
errors and confirm the [DisplayOptions] settings.

Gary