It was the skin.conf, now they appear, thanks!

Is there a way to add "lux" to the lux reading in the graph and current
conditions list? Could i just add it in weewx.conf?

In the current conditions list, the lux number reads like this "70070.000000".
Can i add something like lux = %.1f to weewx.conf?