Tom:

the reason I am considering the 6163 with the 24 hour aspiration fan is
because where I am going to mount the ISS.

On my property, I really have 2 locations to mount the ISS (minus the
anemometer), on my TV Tower that is mounted to the side of my house, or on
a post in the front yard. The front yard would be ideal, but I was worried
someone would steal/damage the unit as it would be sticking out from the
street. The location would be perfect on a meterological prespective, but a
$1000+ station unprotected is asking for trouble where I live. Plus
mounting this device out there would require me to get a solar wireless
transmitter device ($149) for the anemometer that is going up the TV tower.

So if I go with mounting the station on my tv tower, I will be putting it
up 4 feet above the roof line. With the florida sun, I expect the temp
readings to be considerably off, so I figured a aspirating fan would tamper
that effect. Again i could be wrong on this approach, so if anyone has run
into this as an issue, please let me know.

for the rest of the sensors, I want the UV/Radiation sensors so I can know
the UV index at my location.

Again thanks for the great information, it is helping me plan and design
this setup out. :)