Thanks a lot for this skin (and the weather data visualizing app), looks
very clean!

Is it possible to set custom values for font and graph size, amount of rows
and border size so everything including graphs could be made visible at a
glance without or less scrolling?

Any chance for a web version of the weather data center, so one could
publish the visualized csv's to the web? Or even comibne it with weewx live
data in one page? Just a thought