The skin displays but there are quite a bit of errors (see below).

May 28 12:35:16 raspberrypi weewx[8931] INFO weewx.manager: Added record
2022-05-28 12:35:00 EDT (1653755700) to database 'weewx.sdb'
May 28 12:35:16 raspberrypi weewx[8931] INFO weewx.manager: Added record
2022-05-28 12:35:00 EDT (1653755700) to daily summary in 'weewx.sdb'
May 28 12:35:20 raspberrypi weewx[8931] INFO weewx.cheetahgenerator:
Generated 8 files for report SeasonsReport in 1.54 seconds
May 28 12:35:21 raspberrypi weewx[8931] INFO weewx.imagegenerator:
Generated 15 images for report SeasonsReport in 0.95 seconds
May 28 12:35:21 raspberrypi weewx[8931] INFO weewx.reportengine: Copied 0
files to /var/www/html/weewx
May 28 12:35:23 raspberrypi weewx[8931] ERROR weewx.cheetahgenerator:
Evaluation of template /etc/weewx/skins/weewx-wdc/year-%Y.html.tmpl failed
with exception '<class 'TypeError'>'
May 28 12:35:23 raspberrypi weewx[8931] ERROR weewx.cheetahgenerator: ****
Ignoring template /etc/weewx/skins/weewx-wdc/year-%Y.html.tmpl
May 28 12:35:23 raspberrypi weewx[8931] ERROR weewx.cheetahgenerator: ****
Reason: '>=' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'float'
May 28 12:35:23 raspberrypi weewx[8931] ERROR weewx.cheetahgenerator: ****
 Traceback (most recent call last):
May 28 12:35:23 raspberrypi weewx[8931] ERROR weewx.cheetahgenerator: ****
   File "/usr/share/weewx/weewx/cheetahgenerator.py", line 348, in generate
May 28 12:35:23 raspberrypi weewx[8931] ERROR weewx.cheetahgenerator: ****
     unicode_string = compiled_template.respond()
May 28 12:35:23 raspberrypi weewx[8931] ERROR weewx.cheetahgenerator: ****
   File "_etc_weewx_skins_weewx_wdc_year__Y_html_tmpl.py", line 183, in
respond
May 28 12:35:23 raspberrypi weewx[8931] ERROR weewx.cheetahgenerator: ****
   File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/Cheetah/Template.py", line 1707, in
_handleCheetahInclude
May 28 12:35:23 raspberrypi weewx[8931] ERROR weewx.cheetahgenerator: ****
     self._CHEETAH__cheetahIncludes[_includeID].respond(trans)
May 28 12:35:23 raspberrypi weewx[8931] ERROR weewx.cheetahgenerator: ****
   File "_etc_weewx_skins_weewx_wdc_includes_climatological_days_inc.py",
line 277, in respond
May 28 12:35:23 raspberrypi weewx[8931] ERROR weewx.cheetahgenerator: ****
   File "_etc_weewx_skins_weewx_wdc_includes_climatological_days_inc.py",
line 106, in __errorCatcher6
May 28 12:35:23 raspberrypi weewx[8931] ERROR weewx.cheetahgenerator: ****
   File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
May 28 12:35:23 raspberrypi weewx[8931] ERROR weewx.cheetahgenerator: ****
   File "/usr/share/weewx/user/stats_util.py", line 175, in
get_climatological_day
May 28 12:35:23 raspberrypi weewx[8931] ERROR weewx.cheetahgenerator: ****
     return len(list(days))
May 28 12:35:23 raspberrypi weewx[8931] ERROR weewx.cheetahgenerator: ****
   File "/usr/share/weewx/user/stats_util.py", line 173, in <lambda>
May 28 12:35:23 raspberrypi weewx[8931] ERROR weewx.cheetahgenerator: ****
     days = filter(lambda x: x.raw >= value, list(day_series.data))
May 28 12:35:23 raspberrypi weewx[8931] ERROR weewx.cheetahgenerator: ****
 TypeError: '>=' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'float'
May 28 12:35:35 raspberrypi weewx[8931] ERROR weewx.cheetahgenerator:
Evaluation of template /etc/weewx/skins/weewx-wdc/statistics.html.tmpl
failed with exception '<class 'TypeError'>'
May 28 12:35:35 raspberrypi weewx[8931] ERROR weewx.cheetahgenerator: ****
Ignoring template /etc/weewx/skins/weewx-wdc/statistics.html.tmpl
May 28 12:35:35 raspberrypi weewx[8931] ERROR weewx.cheetahgenerator: ****
Reason: '>=' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'float'
May 28 12:35:35 raspberrypi weewx[8931] ERROR weewx.cheetahgenerator: ****
 Traceback (most recent call last):
May 28 12:35:35 raspberrypi weewx[8931] ERROR weewx.cheetahgenerator: ****
   File "/usr/share/weewx/weewx/cheetahgenerator.py", line 348, in generate
May 28 12:35:35 raspberrypi weewx[8931] ERROR weewx.cheetahgenerator: ****
     unicode_string = compiled_template.respond()
May 28 12:35:35 raspberrypi weewx[8931] ERROR weewx.cheetahgenerator: ****
   File "_etc_weewx_skins_weewx_wdc_statistics_html_tmpl.py", line 191, in
respond
[...]
May 28 12:35:35 raspberrypi weewx[8931] INFO weewx.cheetahgenerator:
Generated 9 files for report WdcReport in 14.05 seconds
May 28 12:35:35 raspberrypi weewx[8931] INFO weewx.reportengine: Copied 0
files to /var/www/html/weewx/wdc