Hello, everyone.
I have a question. Would it be possible to create a separate database for
sunshine time? The reason is actually that if the recording interval is set
to 10 minutes, the hours of sunshine are then only recorded at intervals of
10 minutes. More precisely, if the solar value is too low in minute 10 or
20 etc., but the value was higher during 8 minutes, then it automatically
takes the whole 10 minutes as no sunshine. But if you query the solar value
every minute via weewx and compare it with the "Sunshine Time", you would
have a much better record. If there was a separate sql for the sunshine
time, like e.g. the air quality sensor. In order to make the whole thing
even gentler, one could solve it in such a way that the "automation" only
becomes active as soon as the solar sensor delivers a value. Is there any
of that already? The graphics etc. can then be uploaded normally every 5 or
10 minutes. But I would just like to have my own .sql for the hours of
sunshine, which reads the value every minute. The script "
https://github.com/Jterrettaz/sunduration"; already exists.

Thank you for your feedback