In the StdReport section, you add and enable a new named subsection
specifying the skin you want to use for the public report, and with an
HTML_ROOT specifier *within that subsection*, declaring the folder you want
to put it in. If you use the FTP approach, as I do, you also have to add
the necessary parameters to the FTP subsection, and enable it.