Hi,

Going to need a little more info. What driver are you using? SDR? If so
what does your weewx.conf [SDR] stanza contain? Again assuming SDR, have
you run the driver directly as per the SDR readme
<https://github.com/matthewwall/weewx-sdr#readme>? What does the WeeWX log
show? Post a log extract with debug = 1 showing the full WeeWX startup and
a couple of archive periods, this WeeWX wiki page
<https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/Help!-Posting-to-weewx-user#the-system-log>

will give you instructions on how to get such a log extract.

Gary