I used to run Raspian on a Pi4, but my InfluxDB regularly crashed and
sometimes even failed to restart cleanly at all due to corruption.
All sorts of random issues, including out of memory (when it wasn't).  No
tuning of config file settings would fix it.  Drove me mental for months.
I believe it to now be a limitation of the 32-bit OS.

Anyhoo....switched to Ubuntu 20.04.4 LTS (64bit) and it's been flawless
since.

I've basically ditched Raspian completely on all my Pi's - the Ubuntu
release is extremely stable and robust.