Hi guys,

the weewx standard depiction of rain in the Seasons skin is accumulated rain per hour as a box plot in the skin.conf  [[[dayrain]]] stanza

how can I make the imagegenerator create a plot where the rain is shown as accumulated rain by

1) a line
2) a line as top delimiter and the area below filled with some color

By accumulated I mean that the actual sum of rainfall in the reporting interval (300 s) is plotted over a 24 h period each new rainfall adding to the value before (result: an ascending "line" or "staircase")

e.g. 0.0,0.0,0.2,0.4,0.5,0.8,1.2,1.5 etc.

2nd question and alternative depiction:

how can I have the before mentioned and create a reset at midnight

thanks for helping me out