It has been 2.5 YEARS since your previous post in this thread and I cannot
understand what you are asking. I would suggest you open a new thread with
a much better problem description.  Perhaps google translate would be
helpful ?

Please also read "How to report a problem"
<https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/faq-how-to-report-a-problem> in the
FAQ and "Posting to weewx-user"
<https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/Help!-Posting-to-weewx-user> in the
wiki.