Hi Rory,

looks nice and interesting, especially the ephemeris part and the records (for me). Great work. Any chance to get the respective skin.conf, index.html.tmpl and related .inc files - and/or (if needed) related entries in extensions.py ?
In order to see how you managed to set this up.
By the way - did you manage to integrate readings from a 2nd database (different binding) into a combined chart, e.g. rainfall reading from different consoles (and databases)
with the approach used in the neowx-material index.html.tmpl ?
While I managed to do this in the Seasons skin, I was never successful with neowx-material.

cheers

Rainer