I've had the same problem on the Mac. Apparently, there are modern sqlite3
libraries out there that were not compiled with
the DSQLITE_ENABLE_MATH_FUNCTIONS option.

To test, run this:

*python -c "import sqlite3; sqlite3.connect(':memory:').execute('SELECT
RADIANS(1.0)')"*

If you get the error

sqlite3.OperationalError: no such function: RADIANS

then your library was not compiled with the flag.

I've changed to code to explicitly test for the math functions rather than
rely on a version number. Replace your copy of weedb/sqlite.py (usually
found in /usr/share/weewx/weedb/sqlite.py) with this one.
<https://raw.githubusercontent.com/weewx/weewx/cbd8b570cfa0488721db5739c73a26c4fd2fe78b/bin/weedb/sqlite.py>