Sorry, my fault: I've modified skin.conf for weekly created images. And
I've used windDir instead of wind within weekwinddir - I've assumed
aspelling error (naming the image ...winddir but using  wind as
observation. Mysterious (to me) why that triggered failure of wee_report.
After fixing my error wee_report runs fine.