Glad some of you find this useful.

I have been using this method since it came out this summer (July 2022). I
run my infrastructure (Web Server, WeeWX, MQTT, MariaDB) as containers in
one stack in its own network all in Docker. I do this to limit what the
cloudflare tunnel can access on my network (just WeeWx stuff). All of this
works in docker in one stack and one YAML file!

Like Tom Lawerence mentioned in the video I attached, you have to put
Cloudflare in your "circle of trust" as you are depending on them for both
the client and server/edge side of the tunnel. You have to make that
determination on your own if you are comfortable with that.

As other methods mentioned here, they are all great alternatives. I was not
aware adafriut offered a dashboard to present your data. That can be a good
alternative than going through the hassle of hosting a full website for
your station.

If I get a free moment in a few weeks, I can post a step-by-step article on
onboarding your WeeWX weather station as a public website using Cloudflare.
I think it can help a lot of users who struggle with the network & security
setup.

DDJ