Is it possible to use this to post the daily archived values for a given
day? Ideally I'd like to set it to automatically tweet once a day (say at
10am local time) giving the stats for the previous day, e.g.:

06/01/2023: Max temperature: 12.3C, Min temperature: 2.3C, Max wind gust:
35 mph, Total rainfall: 12.2 mm

I have it working so that it only tweets once a day at 10am, but giving
instantaneous values is a bit pointless at that tweet frequency