Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 07:24:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: Yves Martin <ve2...@gmail.com>
To: weewx-user <weewx-user@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [weewx-user] Raspberry Pi ... What's happening?

Hi,

I've ordered 6 months ago 2 Raspberry Pi 4B 8GB, and they are still BO, and
the price triple since! It looks like, it becomes very difficult to get
this board now at a reasonable price.

What model of motherboard with how much memory on it, do you suggest for
weewx? I have here an old version (Raspberry Pi 2B 1GB) and it works well
but the board is 4-5 years old. It is time to upgrade. What is your
suggestion?

Ref : https://ymartin.com/meteo/about.html

*PS: I'm using an old version of weewx (v3.9.2), and I want to add a
AirQuality device to it, so I need to upgrade... *

Regards,

YMartin.com/meteo