Jon,

No problems. The console output shows the Ecowitt gateway driver is
populating loop packets with sensor status data, eg ws90_sig, wh57_batt
etc. I assume the sensor data is complete for all sensors registered with
your gateway device (I cannot tell this, only you can). WeeWX is then
accumulating this data and it appears in WeeWX generated archive records.

Looking at the weewx-wdc GitHub page it appears to use a similar system to
the Seasons skins for displaying sensor status data. The default fields to
be displayed are set in sensor-status.html.tmpl and these can be overridden
in skin.conf. The default appears to include fields such as rxCheckPercent,
consBatteryVoltage, inTempBatteryStatus, rainBatteryStatus etc. None of the
Ecowitt sensor state fields are included so I expect you need to
override/augment the sensor state fields to be displayed in skin.conf. How
you do this (ie which settings to adjust) is best discussed with the skin
author.

On thing you will need to consider is whether or not to save the sensor
state data to archive. It is not necessary to do so if only displaying
current values (ie values from the current archive record), but if you wish
to display any aggregates based on historical data you will need to do so.
Fortunately it is easy to do, just modify your database schema using
wee_database to include the desired fields and WeeWX will take care of the
rest. Refer to Modifying an existing database
<http://weewx.com/docs/latest/customizing.htm#Modifying_an_existing_database>
in the Customization Guide.

Gary