I was going to submit a pull request to fix this and realized that the
Atlas driver uses "strike_count" and the rest of them use "strikes_total",
so fixing the defaults would be a breaking change. I went ahead and just
put the delta in my weewx.conf file to work around it.

[[sensor_map]]
atlas_lightning_strike_count = strike_count.XXXX.AcuriteAtlasPacket

[[deltas]]
lightning_strike_count = atlas_lightning_strike_count