Hi Tom -

Thanks much! I was running w/Pillow 10.0. I backed-off to 9.5.0 but am not
getting a different error:

*weewx* sudo bin/wee_reports weewx.conf

Generating as of last timestamp in the database.

Using configuration file weewx.conf

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/Users/Shared/weewx/bin/weewx/reportengine.py", line 197, in run

    obj.start()

  File "/Users/Shared/weewx/bin/weewx/reportengine.py", line 385, in start

    self.run()

  File "/Users/Shared/weewx/bin/weewx/imagegenerator.py", line 42, in run

    self.gen_images(self.gen_ts)

  File "/Users/Shared/weewx/bin/weewx/imagegenerator.py", line 114, in
gen_images

    image = plot.render()

  File "/Users/Shared/weewx/bin/weeplot/genplot.py", line 222, in render

    self._renderDayNight(sdraw)

  File "/Users/Shared/weewx/bin/weeplot/genplot.py", line 266, in
_renderDayNight

    sdraw.rectangle(((xleft,self.yscale[0]),

  File "/Users/Shared/weewx/bin/weeplot/utilities.py", line 442, in
rectangle

    self.draw.rectangle(box_scaled, **options)

  File "/Library/Python/3.9/site-packages/PIL/ImageDraw.py", line 294, in
rectangle

    self.draw.draw_rectangle(xy, fill, 1)

ValueError: y1 must be greater than or equal to y0

Are there further suggestions?

Again, thanks!

Sam