I have have something running with a Fronius inverter. I don't know which
option the SolarEdge provides on site and I don't know the API. But two
option to get the data into weewx come to my mind:

   - creating an extension and polling the inverter
   - find a way to let the inverter emit MQTT messages and use MQTTSubscribe
   <https://github.com/bellrichm/WeeWX-MQTTSubscribe>

For my Fronius inverter I came up with polling the inverter every
archive_interval, which also works for backfilling historical
data: https://github.com/mKainzbauer/weewx_extensions/blob/master/fronius.py