i have been polling a SolarEdge HDWave inverter for a few years.
my inverter has the LED, so it is not the latest version, and doesn’t have
direct API, so i use the API to the (yuck) vendor cloud API (and not happy
about it). vendor API throttles to about 1 call/15 mins.
i have a simple daemon that polls then publishes to mqtt (then the route into
weewx is obvious).
cheers
⊣GE⊢