Hi Greg,

you are referring to the heading on the month page "/month.html" and the
month-archive pages, eg "/month-2021-07.html", right?

These Headings at the top of the page use the same format, both use the
setting defined in skin.conf [Units][[TimeFormats]]month (see
https://github.com/Daveiano/weewx-wdc/blob/3.x/skins/weewx-wdc/skin.conf#L636):

[Units]
    [[TimeFormats]]
        # @see https://weewx.com/docs/customizing.htm#Units_TimeFormats
        day        = %X
        week       = %x
        month      = %x
        year       = %x
        rainyear   = %x
        current    = %x %X
        ephem_day  = %X
        ephem_year = %x
        stats      = %x %X
        daily_archive = %Y-%m-%d

There was a change in the date format in one of the latest releases if I
remember correctly. There is a chance that your month archive pages use the
old format. This could be the case since these archive pages do not get
regenerated after the given archive period (even if templates or configs
are changed).

To make sure this is not the case, please remove all month archive pages,
and wait for the next wee_report run or start the run by yourself.

rm -rf /var/www/html/weewx/month*