I am using index_hook_after_forecast.inc on the Belchertown front page to
add two rows with two columns of METARs (four total METARs).  Here is my
.inc file:

href="https://www.aviationweather.gov/taf/data?ids=KEUL,KBOI,KWMC,KMEV,KSCK&format=raw&metars=off&layout=on";>TAFs</a></p>

As you shrink the width of the browser window, the text will wrap in the
way down to iPhone screen size. On an iPhone 7 about half of the right
column is cut-off.  The rest of the front page text wraps correctly and
remains visible on the iPhone 7.

Anyone know how I should re-write my HTML above so it also wraps properly
on an iPhone screen?