I'm using Weewx with Belchertown skin. It generates monthly NOAA report
(one record for every day). Some weeks ago we have floods and geographics
institut wishes to get more detailed NOAA reports for that data range.

Any suggestion how to get it?
If this is not possible, I will open the database and export records for
that data range (and manually change units for almost all columns).

Thanks.