I plan to change from wview to weewx. First I started weewx in simulator
mode. I copied the database from wview and transferred it to a dump file
using sqlitre3 commands. After that I merged the databases of weewx in
simulator mode and wview with the .read command. This worked without
errors.  And weewx started with the additional data.

After that I changed the driver from weewx to Vantage, connected the
Vantage Pro and restarted weewx. After reading all data from the Vantage I
closed weewx and tried to merge the data from wview with the database
weex.sdb also with read. Unfortunately this did not work I get the error
message with the .read command with each line:

Error: near line xxxxx: table archive has 114 columns but 52 values were
supplied

No data was added to weewx - does anyone know the cause ?