Yes. The classic wview database has 52 columns. The "wview-extended"
database has 114. You're mixing the two. You're also making this harder
than it needs to be.

1, Stop weewxd.

2. Then simply copy your wview database into place. Don't dump anything,
nor read anything. Just copy it.

3. Then, in weewx.conf specify a  classic database.

[DataBindings]
  [[wx_binding]]
    schema = schemas.wview.schema

4. Then start weewxd. Because your old wview database will not have a daily
summary in it, one will be built automatically. Should take a couple minutes

-tk