Good afternoon group.

I emailed Weather Underground support yesterday about backfilling
observations after having no internet for two days. Here was the response:

"Thank you for being so kind as to want to backfill your station's data.
But because of the quality control process we have in place, data that is
more than an hour old is discarded.  So the upload is a success, but it
will never appear on the site.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.  Thank you for
being part of the Weather Underground community!

--Victoria"

While I did reply back and ask if that feature would be restored at any
time in the future, I think we can call this process dead. It sounds like
wunderfixer will still work, though, for data less than 1 hour old.

Ernie