Hi there,

I've just release the newest, and so far best version "v4.2" for the
Bootstrap skin.

New in v4.2:

   - Upgraded dependencies
   - Overhaul of the UI, optimizations for mobile devices, more compact on
   mobile devices
   - Navbar is fixed on top, faster and easier navigation especially on
   mobile devices
   - Introduced Bootstrap Icons (https://icons.getbootstrap.com/)
   - History: redundant specification of maxValues for colors was removed,
   remove them from your custom configs (leaving them will still work, but is
   of no use)
   - Support for customizing report data JSON in front end
   - Fixed async refresh for sum aggregation in live charts
   - Config option for axis intervals
   - Config option for station info items
   - Moon phase, sunrise/set, rain summaries, uptime is now updated
   asynchronously every archive_interval
   - Added rain summaries in station info

I'd be happy if you'd drop a note here, how you like it and why - or why
not. You can see it in action on my personal weather page showing the
current conditions and more at my place:

https://kainzbauer.net/weather/Rif/index.html

Also available in english:

https://kainzbauer.net/weather/Rif/en/index.html