Hello,

I'm getting this error in weexw log
"weewx[1689] CRITICAL __main__: Caught WeeWxIOError: invalid read_period in
get_records"
"weewx[1689] CRITICAL __main__:     ****  Waiting 60 seconds then
retrying..."

My setup is Raspberry Pi 3, WH1080 weather station and weewx 4.10.2-1. The
error appeared suddenly without change anything.
I have already disconnect the weather station from USB and power source for
8+ hours, i changed the usb port and i updete the weewx version.
I checked an older backup sd card, but same error.
The weather station on my Windows machine with Easyweather works fine.

Whats going wrong?