Hi Mario,

I have no idea what's going on :)
However it appears your weather station is a rebranded Fine Offset one
which means you're likely using the fousb driver, if that's indeed the case
you can look up these topics (I found them by searching for the error
message you've posted):
https://groups.google.com/g/weewx-user/c/6B897_FcdsY/m/K0vV22x1L8gJ
https://groups.google.com/g/weewx-user/c/3k1fU4taNtc/m/Ae6YlLjzx1cJ

basically, try changing polling interval as advised in these threads.

Regards,

Ivo