Impossible to say with such a small log extract. Please refer to the
section How to get a good, useful log
<https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/Help!-Posting-to-weewx-user#how-to-get-a-good-useful-log>

on the Help! Posting to weewx user wiki page
<https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/Help!-Posting-to-weewx-user#how-to-get-a-good-useful-log>
.

Gary