-> https://github.com/gjr80/weewx-steelseries
Good morning,

I don't understand the reason and why of the error that occurs with my
version 4.10.2 of weewx and the 'SteelSeries' Skin.

Can anyone help me and tell me what's going on?
THANKS

Jan 20 10:31:21 localhost weewx[16495] ERROR weewx.cheetahgenerator: ****
Ignoring template /etc/weewx/skins/ss/gauge-data.txt.tmpl
Jan 20 10:31:21 localhost weewx[16495] ERROR weewx.cheetahgenerator: ****
Reason: 'UnknownType' object is not subscriptable
Jan 20 10:31:21 localhost weewx[16495] ERROR weewx.cheetahgenerator: ****
 Traceback (most recent call last):
Jan 20 10:31:21 localhost weewx[16495] ERROR weewx.cheetahgenerator: ****
 File "/usr/share/weewx/weewx/cheetahgenerator.py", line 348, in generate
Jan 20 10:31:21 localhost weewx[16495] ERROR weewx.cheetahgenerator: ****
   unicode_string = compiled_template.respond()
Jan 20 10:31:21 localhost weewx[16495] ERROR weewx.cheetahgenerator: ****
 File "_etc_weewx_skins_ss_gauge_data_txt_tmpl.py", line 142, in respond
Jan 20 10:31:21 localhost weewx[16495] ERROR weewx.cheetahgenerator: ****
 File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/Cheetah/Template.py", line 1446, in
getVar
Jan 20 10:31:21 localhost weewx[16495] ERROR weewx.cheetahgenerator: ****
   return valueFromSearchList(
Jan 20 10:31:21 localhost weewx[16495] ERROR weewx.cheetahgenerator: ****
 File "/usr/share/weewx/weewx/units.py", line 1094, in raw
Jan 20 10:31:21 localhost weewx[16495] ERROR weewx.cheetahgenerator: ****
   return self.value_t[0]
Jan 20 10:31:21 localhost weewx[16495] ERROR weewx.cheetahgenerator: ****
 TypeError: 'UnknownType' object is not subscriptable