And one more question....
Is it absolutely necessary to create a "dayRain" field in addition to the
"rain" field in the weewx.sdb database?
If the database only contains the [rain] field but the Weewx driver returns
a "dayRain" field (cumulative rain over 24 hours since midnight) with a
real value in each packetloop, the class [[Delta]] [[ [rain]]] input =
dayRain will it work??
(the accumulation of rain since midnight is useless to me in a database
field since it is easily calculated)
Sorry for all the questions...and thanks again! ;-)