Hey Rich, thanks again... I managed to get my out-door temp to read F with
this in my weewx.conf:

[[[[temperature_C]]]]
            ignore = false
            name = outTemp
            units = degree_C

I have tried every "units" option for Weewx  Barometer unit ( inHg, mbar,
hPa and kpa)
for the "pa" field in my mqtt topic.

 [[[pa]]]]
          ignore = false # opt back in for this field
           name = barometer
           units = hPa

I just get  N/A (N/A) for the Barometer Reading in my reports.
I don't see any errors restarting weewx.

Here is what I am subscribed to in the driver.
"pa" is the pressure reading I am trying to bring into Weewx

{
"tempc": 20.59,
"tempf": 69.062,
"hum": 38.88184,