Thanks for the input, I'm running Weewx on an old laptop with Kubuntu just
for learning purposes. I've installed Lighttpd and its working so thanks
again.
Out of interest, my hope is to run Weewx and interogate my Ecowitt gateway
with the GW1000 driver on a Raspberry Pi. Would you recommend I install a
web server, Apache2, Nginx or Lighttpd first on the Raspberry PI OS before
installing Weewx or doesn't it matter?