Phil Bilboe <itsthebilbo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks for the input, I'm running Weewx on an old laptop with Kubuntu just for
learning purposes. I've installed Lighttpd and its working so thanks again.
Out of interest, my hope is to run Weewx and interogate my Ecowitt gateway with
the GW1000 driver on a Raspberry Pi. Would you recommend I install a web
server, Apache2, Nginx or Lighttpd first on the Raspberry PI OS before
installing Weewx or doesn't it matter?

That should not matter, just match the directories later where WeeWX
writes the files and the webserver reads them.