tanks Peter,
i add in  configuration.yaml the line
mqtt: !include mqtt.yaml
i create in /packages file mqtt.yaml

but a have this error
Configuration errors
Error loading /config/configuration.yaml: in "/config/configuration.yaml",
line 31, column 7: Unable to read file /config/mqtt.yaml.

this is my configuration.yaml file
----------------

# Loads default set of integrations. Do not remove.
default_config:

# Example configuration.yaml entry

# Load frontend themes from the themes folder
frontend:
  themes: !include_dir_merge_named themes

automation: !include automations.yaml
script: !include scripts.yaml